Watch Face Design (New)

Bienvenido a la Comunidad!
Únete a la comunidad Reloj Inteligente y disfruta de todas sus ventajas, podrás acceder a nuevas zonas y disponer de permisos para descargar tantos recursos como quieras.
Registrarse

Alitface

WF Designer
T-Rex
Hello WF Designers. It has been a month I tried using the Watch Face Editor but have not been able to understand it. I'm a non-IT literate. However, I have this design I love very much and dying to have it on my T-Rex. Requesting help from designers whom may have the time to build one - based on attached background.

The functional specs can be cloned from the existing BMW BALL updated by Kompica (which is an excellent work) «Ball BMW R2.0» by Kompica - Amazfit T-Rex | AmazFit, Xiaomi, Honor, Huawei Watch faces catalog. The original sphere designer is me "Alitface"

However, there is a minor glitch, it takes about 3 seconds for the watch to display when you reach your wrist. Other than that the numbers for "activities and date" are smaller than the alphabet (should be same size with the alphabet), too small for a senior like me. Positioning grids however perfect.

Thank you and looking forward for support, for the love of WF. :)

Archivos adjuntos

• BallBMW1a.png
    BallBMW1a.png
    135,2 KB · Visitas: 288
  • BallBMW1b.png
    BallBMW1b.png
    155,6 KB · Visitas: 282
Última edición: